Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I wasn't able to post Friday up to last night because something went wrong with the internet, so just to try and make it a photo a day as much as possible, here are the shots I took over the weekend.


This one was from Friday. He was reading (again) one of his Wimpy Kid books. I do not understand why he loves these books so much, but if they get him to read, then it's ok.

Then Saturday, I got myself a new phone, so I checked out the camera just as he was getting ready to go to sleep.


Sunday was Father's Day. So to celebrate two fathers and one fatherly uncle, we went and had lunch at Muang Thai in Pinyahan. Here are the boys with their lolo.



Not much excitement in our lives at the moment...kid went to school today with serious plans to run for class officer though. I'm encouraging him. :-)

No comments: